For Playgroup, Nursery, Jr. K.G. & Sr. K.G.:
There will be no formal examination. We follow continuous comprehensive evaluation system which not only gives the pupil a friendly pace of learning but also enables the teacher to have a constant observation of the child.
Grading system will be followed. The report card will indicate grades against each subject.
- The examination system will comprise of two terms. 1st term and 2nd term.
- 1st term will include two unit tests, half yearly and internal assessment. 2nd term will include two unit test, annual exam and internal assessment.
- Internal assessment will include the following :
- Homework and classwork.
- Classroom interaction and response
- Project and assignment.
- General Behaviour
- Along with main subjects other learning areas will be G.K., Computer, Art & craft, Dance and P.E.
- Students who remain absent during examination will not be re-examined. Incase of sickness medical certificate along with an application should be produced by the parent to the principal. In this case exemption will be given and average marks of the given test will be calculated.
- The grades will be as follows:
Range of Marks.
|O||Outstanding||90% & above|
|A||Excellent||80% to 89.9%|
|B||Very Good||60% to 79.9%|
|C||Good||35% to 59.9%|
|D||Scope for Improvement||Below 35%|
FOR XIth Science / Commerce: According to State Board Evaluation System